SEAGATE WIRELESS PLUS 2TB PORTABLE EXTERNAL SPECIFICATIONS
Seagate Wireless Plus Portable Hard Drive Capacity is 2000 gigabytes
WiFi, USB 3.0
5400 revolutions per minute
Maximum Data Transfer Rate – 4800 megabytes per second
SEAGATE WIRELESS PLUS 2TB HARD DRIVE SUPPORT TO
If you have difficulty connecting your Seagate Wireless Plus 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 with the Windows computer, we can help enable it for you from wherever you are.
Not only on computers, we also fix Seagate Wireless Plus 2TB External Hard Drive (EHD) issues that include your device not being detected on your laptops. Click this link to know more.
Connecting the Seagate Wireless Plus 2TB Portable EHD on your smartphone is now easy with us. Call us if you have any difficulty in moving data from the EHD to your smartphone and vice-versa.
SEAGATE WIRELESS PLUS PORTABLE DRIVE FEATURES
We offer services for your Seagate Wireless Plus Drive exclusively on our toll-free. Call us right away to avail and enjoy hassle-free service.
To know how to save all types of data, for example, a document, a software, photos, etc. on your Seagate Wireless Plus 2TB Portable External, call our customer support.
Share your computer hard disk with an additional external hard drive for storing more data. To know the procedure to share the drive, call our technical support team.
Continuous back up options
Seagate Wireless Plus 2TB Portable Hard disks allow data back up at regular intervals of time. For step-by-step data backup avail help from our customer care.
Mobile Backup app
Setup, restore and easily verify the data backup of your mobile device with us in a flash. Get in touch with our technical experts or call us on our toll-free number.
Slim, metal construction
The Seagate Wireless Plus 2TB Portable external hard drive USB 3.0 comes in a slim and sleek design and is made of metal to save the product from major damage.
To know the compatibility of the Wireless Plus 2TB hard drive with your computer, laptop or smartphone operating system versions, dial us right now for best support.
For step-by-step instructions to connect Seagate Wireless Plus 2TB Portable EHD and to troubleshoot any issues related it, download our user manual in the link provided below.
Here is the link for you to download your Seagate Wireless Plus 2TB driver for your computer and laptop. We don’t charge you for downloading the driver.
Seagate Wireless Plus 2TB Portable Hard Drive
Wireless Plus is available in eye-catching gold and platinum colors with a capacity of 2TB that fits into your backpack.The Portable hard drive is designed sleekly and covered with a metal finish and comes in classic black, silver, and red or blue. The storage capacity is up to 2TB that provides an easy way to share your digital documents.It is compact in design and enables you to save data even on-the-go.It helps transfer data quickly with compared to other drives introduced in the market. A high-performance drive that is used for backing up high volume data.
SEAGATE SUPPORT SERVICES
We provide service for all types of Wireless Plus Portable hard drives such as 500GB,1TB and 2TB.These are compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Installing Seagate Dashboard
- Installation of Seagate Wireless Plus(Mac/Windows)
- Uninstalling Seagate Wireless Plus(Mac/Windows)
- Backing up your files to Seagate Wireless Plus Storage
- Seagate Hard disk data recovery
- Restore Process
- Formatting the Seagate Wireless Plus
SEAGATE WIRELESS PLUS 2TB PORTABLE TROUBLESHOOTING
- How to connect Seagate Wireless Plus
- Windows 7 or Vista requests drivers
- Seagate external hard drive not detected
- connect your external hard drive to a USB port.
- How to use Seagate External Hard drive
- How to find out the backup files on your External Hard Drive-Seagate
- The drive is busy or in use.
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking
- Wireless Plus 2TB Portable drives are usually accessible as a drive letter within your computer’s My Computer or Windows/ File Explorer (i.e. in the name of Drive E:, F: or some other letter) within few seconds (approximately 30 seconds) of connecting it and turning it on.
- The AutoPlay window will appear within the 30 seconds very often. The system tray will display a small notification or pop-up message that the Seagate Wireless Plus 2TB Portable External hard drive is ready to use.
- The system tray will also display the safely remove icon that the users can safely remove the external drives connected if any when there is no need of drive.
- To open the drive letter, click on Open Folder to View Files or the drive letter in My Computer or Windows/File Explorer.This will enable you to drag-and-drop data or copy-and-paste data, into the external hard drive for the initial users.
- If you are able to perform the above function, then your drive is functioning normally.
- Select the option below that best explains your drive situation.The external hard drive was functioning properly earlier but is no longer detected now.The seagate Wireless Plus troubleshooting issues are easy to fix.
Troubleshooting for the above issue
- Check the Cabling
- Remove Potential Conflicts
- Enable the drive online
- Check the drive letter