- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Storage Expansion Card For Xbox Series
Seagate Storage Expansion Card For Xbox Series X|S 1TB
- How to connect Seagate Expansion 1TB
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Expansion 1TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Expansion 1TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Expansion 1TB
- How to find out the backup files on Expansion 1TB Portable Drive
- Eject Expansion 1TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Expansion 1TB
All the gamers out there, we’ve got great news just for you! Seagate has recently launched the storage expansion card for Xbox series X|S with 1TB. It is designed for seamless performance and enormous storage space for gaming. Since the expansion storage card is manufactured with plug-and-play technology, you can simply remove it and take your games anywhere. Also, there comes no need for formatting your storage card as we usually do for an external hard drive.
- Easy plug-and-play
- Instant storage expansion
- High speed and performance
- High reliability
- Seamless gameplay
Seagate Storage Expansion Card For Xbox X|S 1TB Setup
Setting up the expansion card is pretty simple and straightforward if you follow these steps.
- First, remove the protective sleeve from the product.
- Go to your Xbox console and insert the storage expansion card into the expansion port.
- Make sure that you hear the click sound while inserting the expansion card.
- Turn on your Xbox console.
- Wait for your Xbox to become ready.
- Make sure that the monitor and Xbox controller is connected properly to your console.
- Now, your Xbox will automatically set the format and configure the storage expansion card.
- Remember that games will be installed on your Seagate storage expansion card for the Xbox series X|S by default.
- Change your expansion card into a default storage device and install the required games to enjoy a seamless gaming experience.
Connect Seagate Storage Expansion Card To Xbox
Connecting the Seagate storage expansion card for Xbox series X|S to a console is quite simple. Since it is designed with a plug-and-play solution, you can simply plug the card into the expansion port of your Xbox console. Once the expansion card is connected, check if your console recognizes it.
Troubleshooting Seagate Storage Expansion Card For Xbox X|S 1TB Issues
If your Seagate expansion card is not working as expected, troubleshooting is the only solution to get everything back to control. This section describes the basic issues and troubleshooting steps
Expansion card not recognized
If your Seagate expansion card isn’t recognized by your console, follow these steps.
- First, remove the card from the expansion port of your Xbox console.
- Turn off your Xbox console.
- Wait a few minutes.
- Reinsert the card into the storage expansion slot.
- Make sure that you hear the click sound while inserting the card.
- Turn on your Xbox console.
- Check if your expansion card is recognized
Seagate storage expansion card for Xbox series X|S shows no game
- Go to your Xbox settings and select the Storage option.
- Make sure that your expansion card is selected as the storage volume.
- Go to the My Games menu and filter the storage volumes with the drop-down menu.
- If you have accidentally stored your game on another storage device, move it to your expansion card