- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Personal Cloud Blinking White
Fix Seagate Personal Cloud Blinking White
- How To Fix Seagate Personal Cloud Red Light Blinking Issue?
- How To Reset Seagate Personal Cloud?
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- How To Connect To Seagate Personal Cloud?
- How To Configure Seagate Personal Cloud?
- How To Recover Seagate Personal Cloud Data?
- How To Install Plex On Seagate Personal Cloud Hard Drive?
- How To Download And Install Seagate Seatools?
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Learn why and how to fix the Seagate Personal Cloud Blinking White issue.
Seagate Personal Cloud, as the name indicates, is a cloud-based storage drive designed to save your data securely. This device also helps you access all your data from one location. Its setup process is simple and easy to perform. Just connect the drive to your network device (router), and it will be ready to use.
The key features offered by this drive are listed below:
- Auto backup
- Smart Copy feature
- Seagate Mobile backup
- Seagate Media
- Cloud services and more
Why Does My Personal Cloud Blinking White
Generally, a drive’s LED blinks white in three different stages:
- During startup
- During shutdown
- While performing some activity
In the Seagate Personal Cloud drive case, it occurs in two different stages:
- During startup
- While performing the reset process
- Connect the Seagate drive to your network device using an Ethernet cable.
- Plug the drive’s power cord into the AC outlet.
- Now, you can see the drive turning on and the white light blinking on its panel.
- The blinking white light turns solid once the drive is ready to use.
- When you initiate the reset process on your Seagate Personal Cloud drive, the LED starts blinking red. And after a while, you can see that it changes to a blinking white light.
- Once the reset process is completed, the LED turns from blinking white to a non-blinking white light.
Fixing The “blinking White Light” Issue
In case the Seagate Personal Cloud blinking white problem continues even after a particular time, it indicates a serious issue. So, perform the simple troubleshooting solutions given below to fix it.
- Check whether the Ethernet cable is connected securely at the ends.
- If not, unplug and reconnect the cable.
- Connect the drive to a different AC outlet.
- Avoid using a surge protector (if you’re using it).
- Make sure that the reset process is initiated correctly.
- Restart the drive if necessary.
Contact us to know more about fixing the “Seagate Personal Cloud blinking white” issue.