- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Game Drive For Ps4 Work On Ps5
Seagate Game Drive For PS4 Work On PS5
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
The Seagate Game Drive for PS4 comes with a standard capacity of up to 4TB, and it is perfect for new gamers. Are you a seasoned player wishing for a classic feature? You’re in the right place. This Game Drive for PS4 ranges up to 4TB that suits best as you can store more than 100+ PlayStation games. Look at this article to connect the Seagate Game Drive for PS4 that works on PS5.
Seagate Game Drive for PS4 – Plug and Play
To begin with, ensure that you meet all the PlayStation requirements. The requirements are:
- Free USB 3.0 Port
- Game console
- Move onto the setup procedure. Thinking of how hard the setup procedure would be? It’s just a snap. It can be performed in three to five minutes.
- Connect the USB 3.0 cable to one of the consoles free USB ports. You’ve now seen the basic installation process. Just ensure that you follow the steps given below to use the Seagate Game Drive for PS4 to store all your Games and Apps on a PlayStation.
- After plugging the Game Drive, go to the Settings menu.
- Search for Devices and then click on it.
- Select USB Storage Devices.
- Now, select your Game Drive. On the next screen, you’ll be seeing information related to your Seagate Game Drive. Information includes capacity, manufacturer, and also the device name. Under this section, you need to select Format as Extended Storage.
- Click on it and then select Next.
- Later, select Format.
- When the formatting process gets completed, you’ll be seeing the device under the Storage section as Extended Storage. Furthermore, it will be used as the default location for games and app installations.
- You’re done with the Seagate Game Drive setup procedure. Start storing or installing games according to your wish.