- Seagate Support »
- Disassemble Seagate Freeagent GoFlex Desk
How To Disassemble Seagate Freeagent Goflex Desk?
- How To Update Goflex Home Firmware?
- How To Connect Goflex Home Directly To Computer?
- How To Setup Seagate Goflex Home?
- Backup Plus Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus External Drive to a USB port.
- How To Fix Seagate Goflex Home Not Connecting?
- How To Access My Seagate Goflex Home Without Software?
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus
To disassemble Seagate Freeagent GoFlex desk drive is a single-volume external storage device with high capacity. This device is more flexible and you make more than two connections on this desk. In short, the Seagate Freeagent GoFlex Desk Drive is a combination of design, performance, and storage capacity. The available storage capacity in this drive is 1 TB, 2 TB, and 3TB. But the only drawback of this device is that it is compatible with only USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 cable connections. Supported OS types are Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and 7 & Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
The guidelines given below will assist you in disassembling the Seagate Freeagent Go Flex Desk device.
- Place the Seagate Freeagent Go Flex Desk device to be disassembled on a table.
- Get a small plastic spudger and a Phillips head screwdriver.
- First, remove the base part of the Seagate Freeagent Go Flex Desk device by simply pulling it out.
- After that, at the top of the desk, you can find a small-cap.
- Using the spudger accessory, pry the small-cap open.
- Separate the outer parts using the spudger.
- After that, remove the metal tray out.
- You can find the screws mounted on the edges of the metal tray.
- Using the Phillips head screwdriver accessory, remove the screws mounted at the top and edges of the metal tray of the Seagate Freeagent Go Flex Desk device.
- Now, you have successfully disassembled Seagate Freeagent Go Flex drive.
- Keep all the screws safely for remounting them later.
- Make use of the Call or Call Us button provided on this web page to get remote assistance that assists you in disassemble Seagate Freeagent GoFlex desk drive.