SEAGATE EXPANSION 3TB PORTABLE EXTERNAL SPECIFICATIONS
Seagate Expansion Portable Hard Drive Capacity is 3000 gigabytes
USB 3.0 Interface
5400 revolutions per minute
Maximum Data Transfer Rate – 5.0 Gbps (USB 3.0)
SEAGATE EXPANSION 3TB HARD DRIVE SUPPORT TO
If you have difficulty connecting your Seagate Expansion 3TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 with the Windows computer, we can help enable it for you from wherever you are.
Not only on computers, we also fix Seagate Expansion 3TB External Hard Drive (EHD) issues that include your device not being detected on your laptops. Click this link to know more.
Connecting the Seagate Expansion 3TB Portable EHD on your smartphone is now easy with us. Call us if you have any difficulty in moving data from the EHD to your smartphone and vice-versa.
SEAGATE EXPANSION PORTABLE DRIVE FEATURES
We offer services for your Seagate Expansion Drive exclusively on our toll-free. Call us right away to avail and enjoy hassle-free service.
To know how to save all types of data, for example, a document, a software, photos, etc. on your Seagate Expansion 3TB Portable External, call our customer support.
Share your computer hard disk with an additional external hard drive for storing more data. To know the procedure to share the drive, call our technical support team.
Continuous back up options
Seagate Expansion 3TB Portable Hard disks allow data back up at regular intervals of time. For step-by-step data backup avail help from our customer care.
Mobile Backup app
Setup, restore and easily verify the data backup of your mobile device with us in a flash. Get in touch with our technical experts or call us on our toll-free number.
Slim, metal construction
The Seagate Expansion 3TB Portable external hard drive USB 3.0 comes in a slim and sleek design and is made of metal to save the product from major damage.
To know the compatibility of the Expansion 3TB hard drive with your computer, laptop or smartphone operating system versions, dial us right now for best support.
For step-by-step instructions to connect Seagate Expansion 3TB Portable EHD and to troubleshoot any issues related it, download our user manual in the link provided below.
Here is the link for you to download your Seagate Expansion 3TB driver for your computer and laptop. We don’t charge you for downloading the driver.
Seagate Expansion 3TB Portable Hard Drive
Expansion is available in eye-catching gold and platinum colors with a capacity of 3TB that fits into your backpack.The Portable hard drive is designed sleekly and covered with a metal finish and comes in classic black, silver, and red or blue. The storage capacity is up to 3TB that provides an easy way to share your digital documents.It is compact in design and enables you to save data even on-the-go.It helps transfer data quickly with compared to other drives introduced in the market. A high-performance drive that is used for backing up high volume data.
SEAGATE SUPPORT SERVICES
We provide service for all types of Expansion Portable hard drives such as 1TB,2TB,3TB,4TB and 500GB.These are compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Installing Seagate Dashboard
- Installation of Seagate Expansion(Mac/Windows)
- Uninstalling Seagate Expansion(Mac/Windows)
- Backing up your files to Seagate Expansion Storage
- Seagate Hard disk data recovery
- Restore Process
- Formatting the Seagate Expansion
SEAGATE EXPANSION 3TB Portable TROUBLESHOOTING
- How to connect Seagate Expansion
- Windows 7 or Vista requests drivers
- Seagate external hard drive not detected
- connect your external hard drive to a USB port.
- How to use Seagate External Hard drive
- How to find out the backup files on your External Hard Drive-Seagate
- The drive is busy or in use.
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking
- Expansion 3TB Portable drives are usually accessible as a drive letter within your computer’s My Computer or Windows/ File Explorer (i.e. in the name of Drive E:, F: or some other letter) within few seconds (approximately 30 seconds) of connecting it and turning it on.
- The AutoPlay window will appear within the 30 seconds very often. The system tray will display a small notification or pop-up message that the Seagate Expansion 3TB Portable External hard drive is ready to use.
- The system tray will also display the safely remove icon that the users can safely remove the external drives connected if any when there is no need of drive.
- To open the drive letter, click on Open Folder to View Files or the drive letter in My Computer or Windows/File Explorer.This will enable you to drag-and-drop data or copy-and-paste data, into the external hard drive for the initial users.
- If you are able to perform the above function, then your drive is functioning normally.
- Select the option below that best explains your drive situation.The external hard drive was functioning properly earlier but is no longer detected now.The seagate Expansion troubleshooting issues are easy to fix.
Troubleshooting for the above issue
- Check the Cabling
- Remove Potential Conflicts
- Enable the drive online
- Check the drive letter